Title: Base Pay and Employee Rewards
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Create a 12- to 18-slide, 12-15 minute Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation with visuals, graphics and speaker notes (cited) outlining performance-based total compensation plans for four organizations (real organizations) . The organizations must be in different industries, have different employee groups, and utilize different pay strategies. One each – private/public/government/union.
Include the following in your presentation:
- Describe the Total Reward pay strategies being used. Since the organizations have different employee groups, the key objectives for each group should be different.
- Address how pay/benefits/NMRs are used to drive organizational objectives. Include whether or not unions have a role in any of the pay strategies. (in one organization)
- Assess direct and indirect reward plans, even non-monetary rewards (NMR) – also Extrinsic and Intrinsic rewards – available to two types of employee positions. Address – summarize:
- The total reward plans that are offered
- The similarities and differences that exist among the individual organization plans. Best to use a single matrix for this part.
- How well each organization’s reward plan should supports expectations and goals
- Determine which organization has better aligned pay and rewards with key objectives – in your Conclusion slide.
Use at least five credible/published sources (at least one for each organization, and our text.
Format your presentation slides, citations, references consistent with APA guidelines – the Instructor’s Oral Presentation guide and rubric.