For this assignment, continue compiling your dissertation reference list for submission to your chair/committee members. Be sure to format your reference list using proper APA reference list entry fo
Place your order today and enjoy professional academic writing services—From simple class assignments to dissertations. Give us a chance to impress you.
Order a Similar Paper
Order a Different Paper
For this assignment, continue compiling your dissertation reference list for submission to your chair/committee members. Be sure to format your reference list using proper APA reference list entry formats. If you need guidance please see the template.
Along with this second draft of your reference list, address the following in your submission:
1. Provide an overview of your ongoing research. What issues are you encountering?
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
2. Provide an overview of the sources you have located thus far. What are the major themes presented in the sources you have identified and what are the relationships between these sources and your proposed study? The topics that I found to be foundational to my topic included “attributes of toxic leadership”, “forms and impact of employee mistreatment”, and “the role of human resources” in an organization
3. Provide an update on the headings and sub-headings you foresee using in Chapter 2 compared to those you presented in your Session 1 submission. How has your additional research impacted your thinking about not only your study, but also the existing literature on the topic. What new themes and topics are you now considering? Has your understanding of the existing literature changed in any way or re-directed your thinking about the topic in any way–why or why not?
4. Include an updated reference list (Note: a minimum of 25)
5. Annotate your reference list with particular attention to how the source fits in your field of study as well as how it relates specifically to your dissertation topic.