In 500-750-words, students will select one “research disaster” (from the list provided or a preapproved topic) and address the following:
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- Background on the disaster, including what occurred, when, and the demographic characteristics of those affected
- What the consequences were, including how the demographics of those involved placed them at risk
- What the ethical/legal issues involved in this particular disaster were
- What modern-day research ethics practices and/or procedures were informed by this event(s).
Use two to three resources to conduct research.
- Nazi Experiments
- The Tuskegee Syphilis Study
- Thalidomide Experiments
- Death of Jessi Gelisinger (Gene Therapy Experiment)
Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide
This benchmark assignment assesses the following programmatic competencies: 3.7 Explain how social, political, economic, and cultural information is used ethically and legally in the discipline of psychology.