Plagiarism is not something that just might occur in college papers; there are social and financial consequences to plagiarism in the real world (CO4). Please review the following plagiarism cases:
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- Jayson Blair and the New York Times.
- Jonah Lehrer and the New Yorker.
- “Surfin’ USA” and “Sweet Little Sixteen.”
Choose one of the above examples and answer the following:
- Describe the plagiarism that occurred.
- What are the ethical issues related to this plagiarism?
- Find another example of real world plagiarism and share it with the class.