Final Project Outline/Annotated Bibliography
Before you begin, review the possible topics and requirements for your Final Project in Week Five. There are four topics that you may choose from and they are listed at the beginning of the Final Project prompt. Submit the following to your instructor for review:
1. Identify the topic of your Final Project
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- Describe the issue, why it was selected, the perspective of approach, and the scope of the paper.
2. Provide an outline of your project
- The outline should include a heading for each section of the Research Paper/PowerPoint Presentation (including one for the thesis and the conclusion) as well as heading descriptions. Subheadings should also be used with a description of each subheading. These should demonstrate that you have done significant research, evaluation, and critical thinking on the issues involved and should illustrate the strategies you would incorporate and implement for the scenario you are creating.
3. Create an annotated bibliography
- The annotated bibliography should contain at least five scholarly sources that you intend to use in your project. Each listing must include a paraphrased narrative of the actual research study presented in the article and the studies used should represent the most current research related to the topic area.
Your outline and annotated bibliography must adhere to proper APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center. You may also find samples of each in the Ashford Writing Center, which is located under Learning Resources in the left-hand navigation panel of your classroom. Your assignment should be four to six pages as follows:
- Title Page (one page)
- Outline (two to three pages)
Annotated Bibliography (one to two pagesselect one of the following topics and conduct scholarly and professional research while integrating the courseâs learning outcomes to address a selected topic:
- Research specific leadership and management traits and theories necessary for managing a multidisciplinary and multicultural health care organization to promote organizational effectiveness.
- Present how strategic planning, performance improvement, and information systems are interrelated and fundamental to the delivery of quality health care.
- Examine the financial characteristics of health care delivery along with managing costs, revenues, and human resources.
- Analyze ethical and legal concepts, including specific federal regulations, required of health care organizations to ensure the delivery of high quality health care that protects patient safety.