Using Issa Textbook answer the following questions:
1) In your own words, describe group exercise and the various exercise disciplines included within the ISSA Group Exercise Instructor course.
2) Discuss the role of the group exercise instructor. Include the topics of participant safety, the importance of creating a positive experience for the participants, and the code of ethics group exercise instructors must understand and adhere to as fitness professionals.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
3) Participation in the various forms of structured exercise has numerous benefits for participants. Discuss the benefits of exercise and provide examples how participation in aerobic exercise can reduce various health risks.
4) Explain the principles of exercise training that must be applied to the development of a progressive and successful exercise program.
5) Describe the three energy systems in the body, and how they are used for energy production.
6) As a group exercise instructor, it is your responsibility to design the classes you teach. Please design a muscle conditioning group exercise class. Describe in detail the components of the warm-up routine you will use to begin your class; list the exercises you will use in the workout routine, the equipment needed, and the number of repetitions of each exercise; explain the process of communicating to your students during the class, including specifics regarding the cueing of transitions; and describe the cool-down session you will use to close out your class.