In this assignment, you will explore a US Senate hearing on a public health issue.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- Discuss the health problem being presented in the hearing and why is it important for politicians to address this problem through policy.
- Summarize the results of the hearing.
- Who are the key players and the presenters, and what are the issues raised and the outcomes?
- Who are the key stakeholders and how will the development of a policy impact each stakeholder?
- What are some of the limitations of government decision making and financing of the proposed policy?
- Comment on the postings of at least two peers.
- Discussed a public health issue being presented during a US Senate hearing. Identified the key stakeholders and the impact of the proposed policy on each.
- Discussed the limitations of the government in developing the proposed policy.
- Justified your answers with appropriate research and reasoning.
- Commented on the postings of at least two peers.
By the due date assigned, respond to the assigned discussion question and submit your responses to the appropriate topic in this Discussion Area.
Support your answers with examples and research. Your responses should clarify your understanding of the topic. They should be your own, original, and free from plagiarism. Follow the APA format for writing style, spelling and grammar, and citation of sources.
Start reviewing and responding to the postings of your classmates as early in the week as possible. Respond to at least two of your classmates. Participate in the discussion by analyzing each response for completeness and accuracy and by suggesting specific additions or clarifications for improving the discussion question response.