Unit I PowerPoint Presentation
- Weight: 5% of course grade
- Grading Rubric
- Due: Tuesday, 06/07/2022 11:59 PM (CST)
InstructionsFor this assignment, imagine you are a team leader and have been asked to present to a group of new coders in your department. Your goal is to create a PowerPoint presentation that summarizes the layout and proper use of the Current Procedural Terminology (CPT) codebook. Your PowerPoint presentation must address the following:
- What is CPT coding? In what setting is it used?
- List the six main sections of the CPT codebook and their corresponding code ranges.
- Describe the structure and location of the index, tabular, and guidelines.
- Discuss the purpose and contents of Appendices A and B.
- Explain the four ways to search for a main term in the index.
- Explain at least two code symbols used in the CPT codebook.
Your PowerPoint presentation must be a minimum of eight slides, not counting the title and reference slides. You must use at least three sources to support your presentation, one of which must come from the CSU Online Library. Adhere to APA Style when creating citations and references for all sources used in your presentation. Otherwise, APA formatting is not necessary.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now