Times New Roman, 12 point.
Write a 5 page interview plan, in which you:
Assess whether structured or unstructured interviews are the best option for the interview process.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- Decide whether structured or unstructured interviews are the best option for your interview process. Describe the advantages and disadvantages of your selection.
Describe interview question styles you plan to use during the interview process:
- Behavioral questions (provide insight into how the candidate has dealt with specific situations in the past).
- Situational (designed to see how a candidate thinks and reacts in certain situations).
- Competency-based (designed to determine if a candidate possesses certain skills or attributes).
- Or a combination of these three options.
Describe instructions that hiring managers will be given to avoid illegal questions during the interview process.
- Describe the instructions you will provide the hiring managers regarding illegal interview questions that they must avoid.
Communicate in a manner that is scholarly, professional, and consistent with expectations of members of the human resources profession.
- Be sure you communicate in a scholarly, professional manner that addresses the intended audience and is free of grammatical and mechanical errors.