Thoughts on final paper:
Don’t feel you have to stick to questions exactly as they are worded. They are designed to get you thinking about your life in relationship to what we covered in the course.
Personal Life Plan
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Respond to at least four (including # 9) of the following topics. The Plan should be in essay format, typed, double spaced, and two and a half to three pages (approximately 750 words). Be sure to identify at least five theories/theorists as appropriate.
- Given where you are at this point in your life, which theorist (s) speak(s) most directly to the principal challenges and opportunities that you face?
- Values, needs, and the moral foundations that currently shape your life (considering both their positive and negative dimensions).
- From Working with Emotional Intelligence: competencies that you wish to develop to enhance your performance in the workplace.
- Irrational beliefs, protective devices, and or psycho-cultural assumptions that you wish to examine and modify.
- Aspects of Maslow’s Self-actualization, Ryff’s Dimensions of Well-Being, and/or Seligman’s Elements of Well-being that you would like to incorporate into your life.
- Examples of character strengths, emotional competencies, personality traits, and/or strategies that you have successfully employed in the past and that you are using or would use facing a current or future challenge or difficulty.
- What it is that gives meaning and a sense of purpose to your life, both now and as you imagine how you would like to shape your life moving forward–drawing on systems of meaning and/or narrative growth themes (agency/communion and extrinsic/intrinsic).
- Personal insights on work values, career interest patterns, roles, occupational environment, corporate culture, and workplace meaning.
- Goals that you have set for yourself and barriers that must be overcome to achieve your goals.