Theories are derived from conceptual models and are comprised of concepts and propositions. The only concepts that are common to all nursing theories, in some shape or form, are patient, nurse, health, and environment. These are sometimes referred to as the basic metaparadigms of the nursing domain.
- Describe the four metaparadigms: patient, nurse, health and environment. Cite the sources you use.
- Choose a middle – range theory that finds practical application to your current area of clinical nursing practice, briefly describe the theory, and explain why you find this theory appropriate for your area of clinical practice.
Guidelines: To support your work, use the textbooks from your course and also use the South University Online Library, citing your sources in your work and providing references for the citations in APA format. Weekly lecture notes are designed as overviews to the topic for the respective week and should not serve as a citation or reference.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- In your discussion question response, provide a substantive response that illustrates a well-reasoned and thoughtful response; is factually correct with relevant scholarly citations, references, and examples; and demonstrates a clear connection to the readings.
- Post your response to the Discussion area by the assigned due date.
- Be sure to correct any spelling, grammar, or punctuation errors before you post.