The Role of Media And Socialization Agents Media is an important agent of socialization, and in this assignment you will explore how media functions in that role related to messages about cultural diversity
Place your order today and enjoy professional academic writing services—From simple class assignments to dissertations. Give us a chance to impress you.
Order a Similar Paper
Order a Different Paper
Select a commercial, television show, or movie to watch and discuss. Identify 2 actors in your selected media. Discuss the actors’ roles and whether they are portrayed from a culturally diverse perspective. From your selected media review, answer each of the following questions in 70 to 175 words:
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
· What was the selected media that you reviewed, and what were the roles of your selected actors?
· How do the actors portray race, class, gender, sexuality, disability, or other cultural identifiers?
· What stereotypes are associated with their roles?
· Were nontraditional roles portrayed by the actors (e.g., stay at home dad)? If so, what were those? If not, what were potential nontraditional roles that the actors could have portrayed? Be sure to explain how these nontraditional roles differ from typical stereotypes and how these nontraditional roles could affect perceptions of race, class, gender, sexuality, and disability.
· In your opinion, did your selected media impact your views of cultural diversity? Be sure to explain.