The purpose of this project is to give students an opportunity to appreciate the role of the IT in the real world of hospitality and tourism industry.
Requirements:Investigate a hospitality-and-tourism-related company and write a case study of the role of the information technology in marketing and business operation in the company.
A case study should contain at least the following components:
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- The purpose of your case study (why understanding the role of technology for business is so important)
- Introduction of the company (nature of business, size of business, number of employees, date of establishment of the business and other related information)
- Current use of technology
- Historical use of the technology
- Who is (are) in charge of the technology (outsourcing or in-house?) and why
- Specific technology and/or programs used
- Benefits of the use of the technology (how the company gains from using technology)
- Specific examples of the use of the technology (at least three examples)
- Problems and issues in the use of the technology and how they deal with them
- How much does the management like the technology and why?
- Your observations, comments and conclusions
Minimum Pages: 5 (double space, 12 point)See attached grading rubric