Choose an existing company and imagine you have been brought in to help them restructure. In eight to ten pages, address the following:
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- Briefly identify the company and provide a short explanation of why the company is seeking to restructure.
- Write a Grand Strategy plan addressing the 15 elements of grand strategy:
- Concentrated Growth
- Market Development
- Product Development
- Horizontal Acquisition
- Vertical Acquisition
- Concentric Diversification
- Conglomerate Diversification
- Joint Ventures
- Strategic Alliances
- Consortia, Keiretsus, and Chaebols
- Evaluate three types of business strategies (low-cost, differentiation, and speed-based) and determine which is most appropriate for the business you choose, based upon your Grand Strategy. Justify your choice. A combination of business strategies is acceptable as long as you explain the reasoning behind your approach.
- Describe how you would implement your business strategy and assess the functional tactics you would implement.
The length and formatting requirements include:
- Eight to ten pages in length, not including cover and reference pages. Include a cover page, section headers, an introduction, a conclusion, and a reference page.
- Formatted according to the CSU-Global Guide to Writing & APA (Links to an external site.).
- Cite a minimum of three sources, two of which should be academic peer-reviewed scholarly sources to support your positions, claims, and observations, in addition to your textbook. The CSU-Global library is a great place to find these resources.
Throughout this course, be sure to use the Business Management & Administration Research Guide in the CSU-Global Library: https://csuglobal.libguides.com/c.php?g=791313 (Links to an external site.). Here you can:
- Locate a variety of sources dealing with ethics, CSR, and business management.
- Gather information specific to different aspects of business ethics.
- Access writing and citing help.
Your paper should be eight to ten pages in length and conform to CSU-Global Guide to Writing and APA (Links to an external site.). Include at least three scholarly references in addition to the course textbook. The CSU-Global Library is a good place to find these references.