Reflect upon and respond to the following:
Examine the topic and/or reading that affected you most during this course. Why and how did it affect your thoughts on education and teaching secondary reading/writing? Analyze how it will impact your teaching in the future.
please make it a personal reflection and write at least five hundred words.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
1. Anderson, L.W. (2003). Classroom assessment: Enhancing the quality of teacher decision making. Retrieved from eBook Central (accessed through LIRN). If you are having trouble accessing eBook Central resources, please review the instructions: Finding a chapter in eBook Central Academic.
- Read chapters 1-4 (pages 1-94) which provide a solid introduction to assessment usage and application.
2. Berry, R., & Kennedy, K.J. (2008). Assessment for learning. Retrieved from eBook Central (accessed through LIRN). If you are having trouble accessing eBook Central resources, please review the instructions: Finding a chapter in eBook Central Academic.
- Read chapter 6 (pages 105-122) which focuses on creating assessments that speak to diverse students.
3. USFHealth (n.d.). Creating a rubric: Tutorial. College of Public Health. https://health.usf.edu/publichealth/eta/Rubric_Tutorial/
- This site gives a thorough overview of how to create a rubric for use in alternative assessments. Be sure to look through all 6 modules.