read chapter 1 for answers. SHORT ANSWERS ONLY.
- What are (a) some reasons why single employee-owner ‘solopreneurs’ remain solo and (b) why they have been generally so successful in recent decades?
- What are (a) some of the common characteristics and motivations of a small business owner and (b) what are some of the typical challenges?
- Briefly describe each of the 5 stages of small business growth.
- Briefly describe the six characteristics of a small business that is vulnerable to failure.
read chapter 2 for answers. SHORT ANSWERS ONLY.
- Aside from employee count, explain some of the key differences between a micro size enterprise and a medium size enterprise.
- From the 6 ‘archetypes’ of entrepreneur, describe 3 and add your own thoughts.
- Briefly describe each of the five myths said and thought about entrepreneurs.
- In your own words, describe the difference between effectuation theory and causation theory as it applies to entrepreneurship.
- From the 10 reasons given for small business failure, describe 3 and add your own thoughts.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now