* Describe the group/population and the problem you selected for the project;
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
* Incorporate components of your community assessment;
* Describe interventions based on culture; and,
* How you might evaluate the project.
* You will also need to include who you presented your project to and
* Your role as a leader in health care in your community.
- In the week 5 content area, under introduction, learning resources, there is a power point template with Walden U logo that you may wish to use for your presentation. You also may choose to use a template of your own choice.
- There is a discrepancy in the number of slides required between the rubric and information given: The rubric states a minimum of 15, max of 18. Week 6 Practicum instructions say minimum of 7, max of 15.
Please use whatever you need, but I think a minimum of 10-12 slides is about right, plus a title slide, plus a slide(s) for the references at the end.
- Make sure to follow the rubric which tells you what to include on your ppt slides. Students frequently miss the last slide which is “describe role as a nurse leader”, you will also discuss that in the practicum discussion in week 6.