please quick turn around
Place your order today and enjoy professional academic writing services—From simple class assignments to dissertations. Give us a chance to impress you.
Order a Similar Paper
Order a Different Paper
- Go to the CAPSIM home page (www.capsim.com).
- Click “Log in” near the top right and enter your ID & password.
- On the next screen, click on the “C#####” number to get into the course.
- Left hand side, click on “Decisions” and then “Launch the web spreadsheet”.
You are now in the spreadsheet where you can make your decisions for round one.
- In general, you need to start from the top with R&D and work your way down to finance to make well informed decisions.
- You save your decisions to the website by going to “File” and then “Update Official Decisions”. You can save your decisions as often as needed before the deadline.
- The “Reports” tab contains vital information to aid in your decision making. Be sure to review last year’s newspaper, called the Capstone Courier report and the Industry Conditions Report.
- The “Proformas” are like if-then statements. If your decisions come true then this is what your results would look like.
- Note: Make a note of your Practice Round product decisions. The simulation will reset to the Competition Round 1 after the Practice Round processes. To start the Competition, you will make new decisions for the first year of business based on what you learned from the Practice Round results.
Task Assignment Part 2: Yearly Summary Report
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Use your textbook(s), course materials, and Internet sources to, as a team, prepare a PowerPoint presentation of 15-20 slides that justifies your strategic decisions for Practice Round 1. Your team will need to provide a brief executive summary “state of the business” slide, a synopsis of the key decisions for each product, the reasoning leading to the decisions, and an assessment of the results of those decisions.