Please Correct any errors in pronoun reference in the following sentences:
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
1. Kevin knew Steven when he lived by the fire station.
2. Kasey had always respected her sister’s career in law, so she decided to become one, too.
3. Betsy told her mother that she was worried she had lost her cell phone.
4. After purchasing a book and placing it in the bookcase, Tanya decided to get rid of it.
5. Take the cell phone out of the case and wipe it down.
6. If students don’t buy all the tickets, place them in the locked cabinet until next year.
7. The administrators told the faculty that they would get time off next week.
8. Stacey called Carla’s cell phone, but she never answered all day.
9. The victim called the police station, but they never answered.
10. Michael called Brett when he arrived home.