MAKE A PERSONAL STATEMENT FOR ME, REGARDING TO TRANSFER APPLICATION UNIVERSITY
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
I HAVE LISTED COUPLE OF THINGS ABOUT ME PLEASE IN THE ATTACHMENT
SHOULD BE betwen 500 TO 1500 words
TIPS NOT TO DO
- Spend a lot of time on ancient history (childhood or high school). Show who you are as an adult.
- Write a chronological account of your life or a laundry list of your accomplishments. Your resume will do this.
- Use clichés.
- Reveal overly personal details about yourself or your family.
- Bring up issues in your essay that you would not want to discuss in an interview.
- Tell a “sob story” with the goal of eliciting pity.
- Make a plea for money. Show instead that you’d be a worthy investment.
TiPS TO DO
- Write from a place of genuine curiosity, using your own voice. Don’t try to write or be who you think “they” want to see.
- Pay attention to any prompt or any explicit instructions about font size, word limits, formatting, and the like.
- Talk about your accomplishments. Be confident, honest, and straightforward about your strengths.
- Use a conversational, rather than overly formal or flowery tone.
- Be selective; go for depth rather than breadth.
- Think about the application as a whole. How does the whole tell a cohesive story about you? Where is the best place to highlight different experiences?
- Show rather than tell; be specific.
- Demonstrate that you are a person who will give something back to your communities, your field, the world.
- Plan to revise.
- Polish, polish, polish. The final draft must be error free.