Part 1 – Assignment Brief:
1. Produce a critical and evaluative essay on service user involvement.
2. Reference should be made to theoretical concepts of service user involvement, with a critical evaluation of its impact on delivery/development of care services.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
3. Articulate the person-centred approach in health and social care and critically appraise its importance for service providers.
4. Make links with and critically analyse themes/theory of power and empowerment throughout this essay.
In addition, the marking tutor will be looking for evidence of the following:
· Does the essay cover the main points of the topic logically?
· Is the essay presented in an appropriate context?
· Is the essay coherent and well-structured?
· Is there evidence of personal research in relation to the topic beyond material covered in class?
· Is there evidence of understanding of the topic?
Assessment Type (and weighting)
15-20 mins Oral assessment – Presentation (30%)
Person Centred Approach – A Case Study
Assessment Submission Date
Printed and electronic copy of presentation submitted to tutor on day
Learning Outcomes Assessed:
Recommend, justify and discuss appropriate strategies to implement a
person centred approach with reference to a specific experience / case
Part 2 – Assignment Brief:
Please use the oral assessment format provided for the development of your case study
1. You are required to deliver a presentation using a specific experience or case
2. You are required to collate and analyse information from scholarly and non
Your presentation will address the following criteria:
• Introduce your case study
• Justify why it is important to implement a person centred approach in case of interest interest
• Discuss approach service user involvement strategies that relate and underpin the identified case study
• Consider the recommendations for practice, for a person centred approach, relevant to case study
• Draw some conclusions