Major types of evidence found at scenes are fingerprints, DNA and CODIS, law homework help
Place your order today and enjoy professional academic writing services—From simple class assignments to dissertations. Give us a chance to impress you.
Order a Similar Paper
Order a Different Paper
1. Two major types of evidence found at scenes are fingerprints and DNA. CODIS is the investigative database that collects and supports DNA evidence information. IAFIS is the investigative database that supports fingerprint evidence information. Investigators should have a working knowledge of both of these databases in order to use the information in these systems as an investigative tool.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
In your own words, describe the Combined DNA Index System (CODIS).
2. In your own words, describe the Integrated Automated Fingerprint Identification System (IAFIS).
3. Investigators should have a working knowledge of trace evidence since this type of evidence is common and can help prove or refute conspiracies. This exercise will focus on understanding how to collect, preserve, and analyze trace evidence. It will also cover how trace evidence can help support the crime of conspiracy. In 3 – 4 paragraphs, write about the following:
- Choose one aspect of trace evidence (example: toxicology, hairs, fibers) and write about it.
- Include the best way to collect, preserve and analyze your choice of evidence.
- Include how that particular piece of trace evidence can help prove the crime of conspiracy in general.