Security Management Document
- Use Word
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- Course number and name
- Project name
- Your name
Table of Contents (TOC)
- Use an autogenerated TOC.
- This should be on a separate page.
- This should be a maximum of 3 levels deep.
- Be sure to update the fields of the TOC so that it is up-to-date before submitting your project.
Week 1: Introduction to Information Security
- This section will describe the organization and establish the security model that it will use.
Week 2: Security Assessment
- This section will focus on risks that are faced by organizations and how to deal with or safeguard against them.
Week 3: Access Controls and Security Mechanisms
- This section examines how to control access and implement sound security controls to ensure restricted access to data.
Week 4: Security Policies, Procedures, and Regulatory Compliance
- This section will focus on the protection of data and regulatory requirements that the company needs to implement.
Week 5: Network Security
- This section combines all of the previous sections and gives the opportunity to examine the security mechanisms that are needed at the network level.
- Week 1: Introduction to Information Security
- Include a Cover page, Outline, Abstract, and References pages
The case study company has expressed a desire to have a secure company-wide network infrastructure. Because the network has to revaluated from the beginning, the company wants to ensure that the new network has as many reasonable security controls and mechanisms in place. What solutions can you propose to support these initiatives? Create the following section for Week 5:
Week 5: Network Security
- Propose an appropriate network infrastructure that offers sound security practices for the existing intranet and the new proposed expansion.
- Create and describe a diagram of the network architecture, discussing how it can meet the goals of the company.
- Describe the access controls and how the company can ensure that devices and topology are effective and working to protect the company infrastructure.
- Review and describe the need for intrusion detection systems (IDS) and intrusion prevention systems (IPS).
- Discuss how they can effectively be used in a network operations setting.
- Ensure that there is an appropriate use of the IDS and IPS in the network diagram.
- Section 5 should be 4–5 pages long (2–3 pages of network topology, 1–2 pages of IPS and IDS).
- Name the document “Final.doc.”
- As a final deliverable to the management team, create a Power Point presentation that summarizes the solutions outlined in the Key Assignment template. In addition, describe why the proposed solution is the correct method or mechanism to be implemented. Remember that the presentation is for the management team and should contain the appropriate level of detail.