Introduction to Philosophy
Directions: Answer any three of the six numbered questions in three essays. Essays may be as long as you feel necessary, but must be at least 300 words each, and should demonstrate an understanding of the main point of the question and it’s relevance for us today. Avoid plagiarism!
1. Describe how Hume argued that metaphysics is not possible.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
2. How does Kant’s response to Hume start modern psychology?
3. Describe how Hegel’s concept of Spirit is related to sociology.
4. What is the relationship between Pragmatism and American culture?
5. Describe how Existentialism or Marxism was a reaction to Hegel.
6. What is a person?
Bonus: How would you improve this course? Would you want your children to take it?
Also answer the bonus questions.
total of 4 questions to answer.