In this assignment, you are to use the same corporation you selected for the assignments in Weeks 3, 6, and 8. You will prepare an executive-level PowerPoint presentation that could be delivered to the board of directors.This assignment requires the use of three or more quality resources, including your textbook. Use any or all of the following resources to conduct research on the chosen corporation:
- The corporation’s website.
- Public filings from the Securities and Exchange Commission’s Filings & Forms page.
- Strayer University’s online databases.
- The Nexis Uni database.
- Other credible sources, such as the corporation’s annual report, will often provide insights that other resources may not include.
- It is expected that you will use your textbook as a resource for this assignment.
- Review the scoring guide (rubric) in the course guide before starting the assignment.
- Download and save the Capstone Project Template [PPTX].
- Use the template to Develop an 8-12 slide PowerPoint presentation with speaker notes and appropriate graphics. This presentation should be prepared for the board of directors of the corporation and is based only on your assignments from Weeks 3, 6, and 8, and the following:
Step 1: Create a SWOT analysis for the company to determine its major strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats.Step 2: Based on the SWOT analysis, outline a strategy for the company to capitalize on its strengths and opportunities, and minimize its weaknesses and threats.Step 3: Discuss the various levels and types of strategies the firm may use to maximize its competitiveness and profitability.Step 4: Outline a communications plan the company could use to make the strategies you recommend above known to all stakeholders.Step 5: Assess efforts by the corporation to be a responsible (ethical) corporate citizen and the impact on the corporation’s bottom line. Provide specific examples to support your response.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- Use three or more quality sources, including your textbook, to support your writing. Choose sources that are credible, relevant, and appropriate. Cite each source listed on your source page at least one time within your assignment. (Note: Wikipedia and similar websites do not qualify as academic resources)