In Module Four, you will have a final paper due in this course called the Internship Research Paper. This paper serves as a culminating experience in this course and counts for 100 points toward your final grade. This is a major assignment. You MUST earn a satisfactory grade on this assignment in order to be eligible to PASS this class. As part of this final paper and to get you thinking ahead about the content for this paper, you will complete a Research Paper Proposal. Your proposal must include the following information:
- Identifying an educational issue or problem to be solved at your internship site. Describe your problem in detail and identify how this problem aligns to a concept you’ve covered at some point in your entire Educational Studies program or coursework.
- Outlining your specific approach for how you plan to address the problem or issue. This will include your plan for research (academic sources only-no google, wikis, blogs, or editorials) and how you plan to collect data and then analyze that data.
- Describing how you plan to include analysis of some socioeconomic trend (social, ethical, political, legal, etc.)
- Discussing the historical implications of any current policies or procedures involving your identified issue.
- Identifying any underlying values, influences, or origins of values within the company or organization.
- Comparing and contrasting how this problem or issue affects other, similar companies, organizations, or communities.
- A list of at least 5 of your total 8-10 Peer-Reviewed, Academic Sources
Your Research Paper Proposal should be 3-5 pages in length and include ALL of the information above. Again, for most of this proposal, you will be describing HOW you will be doing all of this in your final paper. Your final paper should include the results of your research as well as a summary of all of this info.
This proposal is worth 50 points. When you are finished with the proposal, submit it in the drop box by the due date. If you do NOT submit this proposal, you will NOT be eligible to complete your internship.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
I am performing my internship at M.A.S.T.R kids which is a Shirly proctor puller foundation program initiative in which her vision was to provide a program that would empower at-risk students to advance in reading, math and science literacy.
( responding to bullet point identifying an educational issue or problem) The educational issue or problem to be solved at the internship site is lack of educational resources. example Computers, books, etc.