Impact of Finance on Program Success
Money is an important resource, but it is not the only resource that matters when it comes to program design and evaluation. In fact, having sufficient money, in itself, does not equate to having a quality program or even a financially successful one. Financial strategy dictates how money is spent and allocated. With this in mind, what are the most important considerations to bear in mind as you design your program?
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- Review the financial analysis information presented in the Learning Resources.
- Conduct additional research of your own to further your understanding of use of cost-effectiveness, cost-utility, and cost-benefit. Feel free to share resources that you find beneficial with your colleagues.
- How do these concepts apply to your program planning and help to facilitate quality program outcomes?
By tomorrow Tuesday 1/15/19 by 6 pm post a minimum of 550 words essay in APA format with a minimum of 3 scholarly reference (see required reading list below). Include the level one headers as numbered below:
a cohesive scholarly response that addresses the following:
1) Which method of financial analysis is most appropriate for your program (breast cancer among African American women in the United stated)? Provide your rationale.
2) What are the financial implications of not addressing the problem you have identified for your target population?
3) What are the differences between the long-term and the short-term implications of not addressing the problem?
4) How does your selected financial analysis strategy relate to the quality of program outcomes?
Kettner, P. M., Moroney, R. M., & Martin, L. L. (2017).
Designing and managing programs: An effectiveness-based approach (5th ed.). Thousand Oaks, CA: Sage.
· Chapter 10, “Performance Measurement, Monitoring, and Program Evaluation”
As you read this chapter, pay attention to the financial functions associated with these forms of evaluation and the data to be collected.
Robbins, L.B., Pfeiffer, K.A., Weolek, S.M., & Lo, Y. (2014).
Process evaluation for a school-based physical intervention for 6th and 7th grade boys: Reach, dose, and fidelity. Evaluation and Program Planning, 42, 21–31 doi.org/10.1016/j.evalprogplan.2013.09.002
Schalock, R.L., Lee, t., Verdugo, M., Swart, K., Claes, C., van Loon, J., & Lee, C. (2014).
An evidence-based approach to organization evaluation and change in human service organizations evaluation and program planning. Evaluation and Program Planning, 45, 110–118.
U.S. National Library of Medicine. (2008).
HTA 101: IV. Cost analysis methods. Retrieved from http://www.nlm.nih.gov/nichsr/hta101/ta10106.html
· Published by the National Institutes of Health, this site offers an explanation of the types of cost analysis including comparison of cost-utility, cost-effectiveness, and cost-benefits.
Impact of Finance on Program Success Money is an important resource, but it is not the only resource that matters when it comes to program design and evaluation. In fact, having sufficient money, in
EXPERIENTIAL ESSAY Purpose The purpose of this assignment is to demonstrate an understanding of writing fundamentals and application of APA 6th ed. Guidelines. The six principles of Mission Command exercise the authority and direction of the commander to enable disciplined initiative and empower agile and adaptive leaders to conduct unified land operations. How have you met the NCOs responsibilities within Mission Command and in what ways have you supported the commander’s intent? Thought provoking questions (Develop your essay around one of these questions) Conceptual abilities enable effective problem solving and sound judgment before implementing concepts and plans. Critical thinking is an essential component of a leader’s intellect, while the leader anticipates the second and third order effects of their actions. How have you as a leader utilized the conceptual components of leader intellect to enable effective problem solving? Resource Requirements • Essay Outline / APA 6th ed. Quick Reference Card • ADRP 6-22 Army Leadership • ADRP 6-0 Mission Command • Army Publishing Directorate Instructions 1. Using your essay outline, write an essay in which you draw from your personal experiences and correctly apply the APA 6th ed. guidelines for writing. Your essay must: • be an MS Word document; minimum of four full pages of content (not including the Title page, Abstract, or Reference page) • include a Title page, Abstract, and reference page • be developed around one of the thought provoking questions above • include an introduction and conclusion in the body 2. Upload and submit your essay to the Experiential Essay Student Check in blackboard. This tool checks for cited work and potential plagiarism. Make corrections, if needed. 3. Upload and submit your essay for grading by clicking on the Experiential Essay – Final Submission link in blackboard. 4. This assignment will be evaluated on following all assignment instructions and rubric criteria.