In your Final Project, you analyze and assess the following areas of the organization
based on the processes and principles related to human resource management in Harford County Government.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
The project should be 15–20 pages in length (double-spaced), not including the title page, the abstract, and must include the course resources and at least 10–12 peer reviewed scholarly references taken from the Walden Library which are no
more than five years old.
Make sure to include Abstract, Introduction, and Conclusion along with these 9 sections.
1. Mission and goals of the organization
2. Strategic human resource management
3. Applicable legal and ethical codes
4. Diversity considerations
5. Labor unions, privatization, and outsourcing
6. Recruitment and selection methods
7. Compensation and benefits
8. Performance management and development
9. Opportunities, challenges, and trends
For each section, provide your analysis and assessment based on the processes and principles related to human resources management.
Your Final Project must demonstrate both breadth and depth of knowledge and critical thinking appropriate to graduate level
scholarship and it must follow APA Publication Manual guidelines and be free of typographical, spelling, and grammatical errors.
References provided along with outline
- Adnan Iqbal. (2019). The strategic human resource management
approaches and organisational performance : The mediating role of
creative climate. Journal of Advances in Management Research, 16(2), 181–193. https://doi-org.ezp.waldenulibrary.org/10.1108/JAMR-11-2017-0104
- Das, R. (2019). Diversity management as a strategic human resource agenda: critique and roadmap. Strategic HR Review, 18(1), 26–29. https://doi-org.ezp.waldenulibrary.org/10.1108/SHR…
- Kellough, J. E. (2018). Public human resource management: strategies and practices in the 21st century. International Review of Public Administration, 23(2), 138–139. https://doi-org.ezp.waldenulibrary.org/10.1080/122…
E., Boselie, P., Gould-Williams, J., & Vandenabeele, W. (2015).
Special issue of International Journal of Human Resource Management :
Strategic human resource management and public sector performance. International Journal of Human Resource Management, 26(3), 421–424. https://doi-org.ezp.waldenulibrary.org/10.1080/09585192.2014.980127
F., & Johnston, K. (2020). Talent management: a critical literature
review and research agenda for public sector human resource management.
Public Management Review, 22(1), 75–95. https://doi-org.ezp.waldenulibrary.org/10.1080/14719037.2019.1638439
- Marler, J. H., & Parry, E. (2016). Human resource management, strategic involvement and e-HRM technology. International Journal of Human Resource Management, 27(19), 2233–2253. https://doi-org.ezp.waldenulibrary.org/10.1080/09585192.2015.1091980
K., Kooij, D. T. A. M., De Lange, A. H., & Van Veldhoven, M. J. P.
M. (2019). Human Resource Management and the ability, motivation and
opportunity to continue working: A review of quantitative studies. Human Resource Management Review, 29(3), 336–352. https://doi-org.ezp.waldenulibrary.org/10.1016/j.h…
- Perlman, B. J. (2016). Human Resource Management at the Local Level. State & Local Government Review, 48(2), 114–120. https://doi-org.ezp.waldenulibrary.org/10.1177/0160323X16659115
L. R., Eisenberger, R., Heggestad, E. D., Malone, G., Clark, L., Dunn,
A. M., …Woznyj, H. (2019). Treating employees well: The value of
organizational support theory in human resource management. The Psychologist-Manager Journal, 22(3–4), 168–191. https://doi-org.ezp.waldenulibrary.org/10.1037/mgr0000088
- Sparkman, T. E. (2019). Exploring the boundaries of diversity and inclusion in human resource development. Human Resource Development Review, 18(2), 173–195. https://doi-org.ezp.waldenulibrary.org/10.1177/153…
P., Cappelli, P., & Yakubovich, V. (2019). Artificial Intelligence
in Human Resources Management: Challenges and a Path Forward. California Management Review, 61(4), 15–42. https://doi-org.ezp.waldenulibrary.org/10.1177/0008125619867910
- Thompson, J. R. (n.d.). Value Shifts in Public Sector Human Resource Management: A Congressional Perspective. REVIEW OF PUBLIC PERSONNEL ADMINISTRATION, 37(4), 375–404. https://doi-org.ezp.waldenulibrary.org/10.1177/073…