FLAG Final paper
Place your order today and enjoy professional academic writing services—From simple class assignments to dissertations. Give us a chance to impress you.
Order a Similar Paper
Order a Different Paper
As the global marketplace becomes increasingly more competitive, it is incumbent upon human resources to broaden its strategic mission and become a strategic partner with executive staff. This requires human resources to have a detailed understanding of not only the human resources field, but the strengths and challenges of its organization, and the complexities of its industry. Through these units of knowledge, human resources can maximize its value by providing competent advice and counsel to its organization as it strives to achieve its strategic objectives.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
The comprehensive Final Paper comprises four parts, with Parts 1, 2, and 3 submitted during the first three weeks of the course. In Week 5, a cohesive final paper will be due that includes Part 4, an executive summary, and the previously submitted Parts 1, 2, and 3. This final paper should be eight to ten pages and should incorporate any comments or suggestions made by the instructor on Parts 1, 2, and 3.
Focus of the Final Paper
In your final project, you are to choose a major problem/issue affecting an organization of your choice, and then utilize your detailed knowledge of human resources and strategic planning to develop a comprehensive plan that minimizes, and hopefully eliminates, this threat to your chosen organization’s ability to meet its long-range organizational goals and objectives. The components of this comprehensive project are as follows:
- Part 1 – Overview of Organization/Problem (due in Week 1): In a 2-3 page paper, provide an overview of the organization and the problem/issue that challenges that organization. Next, detail how the problem/issue affects (or can affect) the future viability of the organization. Finally, discuss the principle role of human resources in an organization and how human resources can provide critical advice and counsel to the organization in addressing this challenge.
- Part 2 – Environment Analysis (due in Week 2): Optimal solutions are determined when a researcher has a thorough understanding of a company and its industry, along with the strengths and weaknesses that impact its future viability. In the second part of your plan, perform a SWOT Analysis (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunity, and Threats) on your chosen organization and provide an analysis of these results in light of the problem or issue under study. Be attentive to identifying how the problem or issue impacts the organization and its competitive position within the industry. The paper should be 2-3 pages.
- Part 3 – Financial Analysis (due in Week 3): Nearly every problem or issue confronting an organization has a financial or budgetary impact. For instance, staff turnover has not only a direct cost on recruitment expenses, training costs, and productivity, but also an indirect cost related to the loss of organizational learning. In Part 3, detail the financial implications to the organization related to your problem or issue, including the additional costs that may arise if the problem or issue is not resolved effectively. The paper should be 1-2 pages.
- Part 4 – Recommendations (due in Week 5): The final part of your comprehensive project incorporates your recommendations. Based on your work in Parts 1, 2, and 3, provide 2-3 recommendations to organizational leadership that would resolve the problem/issue in question. Be sure to detail any challenges the organization should consider in implementing your recommendations (culture, motivation, etc.) and your strategy to overcome these challenges. The recommendations section should be 2-3 pages.
- The Final Paper due at the end of Week 5 will comprise Parts 1, 2, 3 and 4. It should begin with an Executive Summary, which is an abbreviated capture of the entire paper and as such should touch upon all major points while engaging the reader. The final paper should be 8-10 pages.
Note that some of the information related to this project may not be readily available in course materials, requiring you to research contemporary management trends in the public sector.