Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Supply chains rely on Information Technology (IT) system solutions to support key business processes that ensure effective supply chain integration. IT Systems such as Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems create the transactions needed to support work being performed. ERP systems also provide common reporting applications for different areas of the company such as Finance, Inventory, Requirements Planning and Scheduling, Procurement, Warehouse Management, and Customer Order Management.
Write a 1,050 to 1,400 word paper that identifies two key applications of an Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system that are needed to support key supply chain business processes.
- Examples are:
- Accounts Payable or Receivable
- Customer Order Processing- customer master data
- Inventory Control- Material Movement, Scrap, and Inventory Locations within the organization
- Warehouse Management- stock locations and stock pulls
- Purchase Order Processing- vendor master data
- Production Planning and Scheduling
Describe the importance of the chosen applications to the organization and include:
- Function of the application
- Management of the application- how is the application maintained with master data information to allow it to function properly.
Define ERP effectiveness metrics that need to be implemented to ensure the ERP system is meeting the desired outcomes.
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.
Use The Grading Guide attached to help you with this essay.