DOC670 Module 3 Case
Module 3 – CaseOBTAINING THE DATA FOR THE RESEARCH CONTEXTAssignment Overview
In this Case Assignment, you will be reading several articles and sources about sampling, about participant recruitment and interaction, and about managing the relationship between research participants and researchers. You will then be asked to think about how these issues apply to your project and your research questions, and to develop an appropriate sampling plan for your study taking all these issues into consideration.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
As the course progresses, you will be making a series of decisions in which you will increasingly specify the structure of your project. These decisions build on each other in critical ways. However, you are not locked into previous decisions if you subsequently decide you need to change direction. As before, you have an opportunity to go back and revise and/or extend the previous sections completed in previous modules. If you do revise earlier sections, please include them and indicate what changes you have made to them.
Prepare a 5- to 7-page paper in accordance with the following Assignment Expectations, describing the sampling issues for your project, in accordance with the following outline:
- Identify the organization within which you are going to be constructing your project, and the nature of the problem that you are investigating.
- Identify the general kinds of respondents within the organization, and the kinds of information that you will need to collect from each group of people in order to complete your project.
- Complete the following grid describing the respondents in your project and some things about them:
Interview(s)SubjectRoleTopicsWhenPurposeIRB concerns?Questionnaire(s)To whomRole(s)TopicsPurposeIRB concerns?
- Identify any additional issues which you think might arise in terms of obtaining cooperation from your respondents or that might complicate getting the information that you need.
Length: The written component of this assignment should be 5–7 pages long (double-spaced) without counting the cover page and reference page.
Organization: Subheadings should be used to organize your paper according to the questions.Grammar and Spelling: While no points are deducted for minor errors, assignments are expected to adhere to standard guidelines of grammar, spelling, punctuation, and sentence syntax. Points may be deducted if grammar and spelling impact clarity. We encourage you to use tools such as grammarly.com and proofread your paper before submission.
When you write your paper make sure you do the following:
- Answer the assignment questions directly.
- Stay focused on the precise assignment questions. Do not go off on tangents or devote a lot of space to summarizing general background materials.
- Use evidence from your readings to justify your conclusions.
- Be sure to cite at least five credible resources.
- Make sure to reference your sources of information with both a bibliography and in-text citations. See the Trident guide to APA Style, 7th edition. Another resource is the “Writing Style Guide,” which is found under “My Resources” in the TLC Portal.
Your assignment will be graded using the following criteria:
Assignment-Driven Criteria: Student demonstrates mastery covering all key elements of the assignment.
Critical Thinking/Application to Professional Practice: Student demonstrates mastery conceptualizing the problem and analyzing information. Conclusions are logically presented and applied to professional practice in an exceptional manner.
Business Writing and Quality of References: Student demonstrates mastery and proficiency in written communication and use of appropriate and relevant literature at the doctoral level.
Citing Sources: Student demonstrates mastery applying APA formatting standards to both in-text citations and the reference list.Professionalism and Timeliness: Assignments are submitted on time.