designing a Counseling Group, psychology homework help
Place your order today and enjoy professional academic writing services—From simple class assignments to dissertations. Give us a chance to impress you.
Order a Similar Paper
Order a Different Paper
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Throughout this course, you will be designing a Counseling Group from start to finish. The assignment will be broken into three parts. Due at different intervals in the course. You will choose from the following group types (If you are in the addiction counseling program, select an addiction group):
- Children of divorce.
- Children of addicts.
- Adult Survivors of abuse (could be sexual or physical).
- Treatment for adults who are addicts.
- Grief recovery.
- Teens struggling with gender dysphoria (sexual identity).
- Teen support group (parents who are addicts).
- Relationship building (homosexual and heterosexual – there does not have to be a division because a group is a group).
- Domestic violence group for nonoffenders.
- Parenting group
For Part 1:
Identify what type of group you will design.
Write a summary (300-600 words) of your group. Be sure to include:
- Group type.
- Why you chose this type of group.
- Population serving.
- Number of sessions.
- Number of participants.
- Goals of the counseling group.
APA format is not required, but solid academic writing is expected.
You are required to submit this assignment to Turnitin. Please refer to the directions in the Student Success Center.
Submit Group Design Part 1 to the instructor by the end of Module 2.