Country Analysis: International Expansion
For the assignments in this course, you will select a business that is currently operating in the country within which you reside, and you will report on different aspects of the business as you consider international expansion. Before choosing a particular business and country for expansion, it may be helpful to read the assignment requirements for the remaining units before beginning your assignment. This assignment will be completed in three parts.
Part I: Select a business that is currently operating in the country within which you reside. Then, go to the webpage The World Factbook to research and select a country for international expansion of business operations. This website will be helpful in all three parts of this assignment. Prepare a document that addresses the items listed below.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- Discuss your chosen business, and explain why it was chosen.
- Provide a historical timeline of the country into which you are expanding, including the country’s background, developments, and significant events.
- Discuss the location, size, and other demographic information in contrast to the country you currently occupy.
- Provide price differences that could occur with suppliers and the market price.
- Explain any challenges that you may face while expanding into the international marketplace.
Part II: Country Analysis: Monetary System: Using the same business and country for expansion address the items below. Describe the monetary system utilized by the nation where you are expanding.
- To put your expansion into historical perspective, discuss the growth and development of that nation’s monetary system.
- Discuss the monetary system used by your home country and how that would need to be managed in the expanding nation.
Part III: Country Analysis: Foreign Exchange Rates: Using the same business and country for expansion, address the items below.
- Discuss the relationship between the balance of payments and a fixed or floating exchange rate regime.
- Explain how the country you are expanding into measures their own levels of international activity and cross-border payments.
- Describe how the supply and demand of your nation’s currency is affected by foreign exchange rates.
Your final assignment should be at least three pages in length. Use at least three outside, reputable sources as references to support your research. Adhere to APA Style when creating citations and references for this assignment.