Find the website for a beverage manufacturer/packager that describes the manufacturing process. Then use Microsoft Word to complete the following requirements:
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- Identify the company, its website and what it produces/packages.
- BRIEFLY outline or flowchart the production process.
- Define cost object and identify the cost object in the selected company’s process. (There may be more than one but stick to one for this assignment.)
- From the process outlined in step 2, identify and list 15-20 costs incurred in the process (e.g., maintenance on machinery).
- Using the cost object identified in step 3, group the identified costs into the following categories: direct variable, direct fixed, indirect variable, or indirect fixed cost.
- Conclude your assignment by explaining what each category of costs is used for in calculating the costs of goods manufactured.
In your analysis, include the following:
- An introduction (#1),
- Requirements # 2 – 5, and
- Conclusion (#6).
Your paper must meet the following requirements:
- Your written paper should be three to four pages in length, not counting the title and reference pages, which you must include.
- Use terms, evidence, and concepts from class readings.
- Your paper must be formatted according to the CSU-Global Guide to Writing and APA Requirements (Links to an external site.).
- In addition to the textbook, cite at least three scholarly sources from the CSU-Global Campus Library (Links to an external site.) published in 2015 or newer.