10 Essential Services of Public Health
Public health services are divided into four major categories and 10 specific services.
Complete the worksheet, to access, click here:
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- Describe the four major categories and 10 essential services of public health and find a real-life example of each service.
- Provide a definition for each of the four categories and 10 essential services of public health listed on the worksheet. (The definition should be approximately three to four sentences each, written in your own words.)
- Identify via an internet search a real-life example of each of the 10 essential services. (The example may be a program, initiative, or service of a government agency, community service agency, non-profit organization, or community action group.)
- Provide a description and brief discussion of how each example relates to the definition of the essential service.
- Include a link to the website where you found information about each example.
Add a title page with the following:
- Title of assignment
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Include a reference page formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
NOTE: For the four categories of services, you only need to include a definition; you do not need to provide an example of the categories. All information you include on the worksheet must be in your own words and cited appropriately in APA style as outlined by the Ashford Writing Center. No quotes or copy-pasted material will be accepted