combine the 4 parts to one large paper
Place your order today and enjoy professional academic writing services—From simple class assignments to dissertations. Give us a chance to impress you.
Order a Similar Paper
Order a Different Paper
you will find on the attachment the 4 parts of the research paper I need you to combine them by following the instructions below Statement of the Problem
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- Introduce your topic or the problem that you are interested in studying.
- Be sure to briefly discuss why you are interested in the topic you chose, and what you think the broader implications are for investigating this topic.
- Be sure to include your research question or the “I am concerned with” statement.
- Your literature review should have a natural narrative flow, meaning it should read like an academic discussion of the relevant literature on your topic. It should NOT read like an annotated bibliography.
- Your literature review should have at least five sources, and these sources should be either peer-reviewed journal articles or books from an academic press.
- You should use in-text citation and there should be a works-cited page for all sources you have used throughout the entire research proposal( not just for the sources used in the literature review).
- You should have clear conceptual definitions for your key concepts/terms. Discuss what the terms you use mean to you and how they will be used in your study.
- You should have a concise research hypothesis based on your conceptualization of your key terms.
- Your operationalization should be a discussion about how you intend to measure or identify your key concepts in the real world.
- You should have a discussion about the methodology you have chosen to use to investigate your research hypothesis. You should demonstrate that you understand what the methodology is, and it’s strengths and weaknesses.
- You should include a discussion of your sampling approach, and a detailed discussion of your data collection procedures.
- If you plan to conduct research involving human subjects, be sure to include a discussion of any ethical considerations.
Analysis and Discussion
- You should discuss how you plan to analyze your collected data, and whether you plan to use qualitative or quantitative approaches. Discuss your coding approach (particularly if you are using a qualitative analysis).
- For the discussion portion, be sure to include real potential venues or publications that could serve as platforms for you to present your research findings.