Resources: Ch. 5, 8, 9, & 14 of Forensic Science
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
You are on a team of crime scene investigators. Your team was instructed to collect the physical evidence at a crime scene. Arriving at the crime scene your team observes the following:
- Shell casings
- Three sets of footprints (two muddy sets and one bloody set) throughout the house
- Bloody fingerprints
- Tire tracks by the side entrance of the house
Write a 1,050- to 2,100-word paper that includes the following:
- Identify the various types of physical evidence encountered at the crime scene.
- Describe the preservation and collection of the firearms evidence.
- Describe the legal issues regarding physical evidence encountered at the crime scene.
- Identify the significance of physical evidence.
Include information learned this week from the MyCrimeKit Virtual Lab activities in your paper.
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.