Click the hyperlink above, or copy and paste the following link into your browser: https://getreferralmd.com/2017/01/30-facts-statistics-on-social-media-and-healthcare/ Read bullet points 1-30. Answer the following questions/prompts using outside sources as needed. All submissions must be a minimum of three pages (not including title page, references, etc.) and written using APA standards/formatting.
- Using an outside source, define social media. Wikipedia and similar websites are not considered reliable sources and cannot be used.
- Which three statistics (numbered bullet points) stuck out the most to you? Why?
What social media platforms does your home hospital use? (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Yelp, etc.). Review the social media platforms used by your home hospital and answer the following questions:
- What negative comments did you find on your home hospital’s social media platforms?
- What positive comments did you find on your home hospital’s social media platforms?
- What common themes, positive or negative, were evident on the various social media platforms?
From the viewpoint that social media platforms affect a hospital’s
quality of care, how should a hospital manage social media platforms?