choose a product that you have purchased recently. Research and investigate this product on the Internet and in the marketplace. Evaluate the marketing mix (product strategy, pricing strategy, distr
Place your order today and enjoy professional academic writing services—From simple class assignments to dissertations. Give us a chance to impress you.
Order a Similar Paper
Order a Different Paper
choose a product that you have purchased recently. Research and investigate this product on the Internet and in the marketplace. Evaluate the marketing mix (product strategy, pricing strategy, distribution strategy, and promotion strategy) used by the manufacturer of this product. At a minimum, consider the following questions in your investigation:
Product Strategy (Chapter 12):
- In what category of consumer products (convenience, shopping, or specialty) does this product fall? Why?
- At what stage is this product in the product life cycle (introductory, growth, maturity, decline)? Why?
- What role, if any, did branding (brand name, symbol, slogan, etc.) play in your selection of this product? Why?
- What role, if any, did packaging play in your selection of this product? Why?
- Evaluate the quality of the product in terms of quality level and product consistency.
Promotion Strategy (Chapter 12):
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- Identify the various media used to promote/advertise the product.
- Did other promotional tools (sales promotion, public relations, personal selling) play any role in your purchasing decision? If so, describe them.
- Describe and analyze the promotional mix (see pages 181-190, Chapter 12).
- Do you agree with the company’s marketing strategy, or would you recommend changes to the mix? Why?
Pricing Strategy (Chapter 13):
- Evaluate the price of the product you selected.
- What appears to be the pricing strategy (profitability, boosting volume, matching the competition, or creating prestige) used by its manufacturer? Why?
- Do you think the price is fair? Why or why not?
Distribution Strategy (Chapter 13):
- Where did you buy the product?
- Is this channel member a wholesaler or a retailer?
- What type of wholesaler or retailer