Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
1. Select an overarching topic in this course where you
think you have the most interest from the following list. Your writing will
likely be more focused on a specific sub-topic within one of these main topics,
but this list will help guide you in the beginning. Review samples of case
analysis included in the Assignments/Project tab.
The following list is a suggestion for topics:
· segmentation, targeting, and positioning
· understanding buyer behavior and consumer empowerment
· ethics in promotion
· regulatory environment for promotion
· international promotion
2. Select an existing specific business with promotional
operations for each project. Doing a search of current events in major business
news publications may help inspire a business context in one of the above
3. Sign up for Case Study Midterm Project by Tuesday,
September 20 on the “Case Study Midterm Project: Topic and Team Selection”
discussion board by creating a thread with your business in the subject line.
The body of the message in the thread should include your business and main
topic from the list above (or another approved topic), as well as the full
names of your team members. Only one member of each group has to sign up on the
discussion board. No two groups may work on the same business for each project,
so if someone has already signed up for your business, you must choose another.
· For example, if student David Campbell would like to
write a case study about Dove’s Campaign for Real Beauty with his classmate Ann
Brown, he would go to the “Case Study Midterm Project: Topic and Team
Selection” discussion board and create a thread with the subject line Dove. In
the body of the message to post, student David Campbell would write: David
Campbell and Ann Brown will write a case study on Dove for the ethics in
promotion topic. Ann Brown would not have to make an additional posting.
The instructor will respond to each post to state if
the topic is approved or ask for additional information. No project submissions
will be accepted before they are fully approved, so check back after posting to
confirm that the project was approved.
4. Research and write a case study. The case study should
include brief background information and qualitative and/or quantitative data
that is relevant to your business and topic. The bulk of the writing should
profile a real issue within the context of your chosen topic from step 1. You
will likely have to consult many business news publications, academic articles,
credible online source, and other reliable sources of information to compose
your case study.
5. Create three or more discussion questions at the end
that allow the reader to reflect on the concepts in this course that are
related to your topic. The discussion questions must encourage supported
critical thinking based on the focal concept in your case.
6. Submit your case study through Blackboard by the
deadline. Please note this is a final deadline, and no extensions will be
granted. If you are working in a team, only one team member needs to submit the
assignment (with all team members’ names on the actual submission).
· There is no minimum length requirement for this
report. However, a typical submissions will contain at least 1,500 words. Projects containing less than
1,500 words generally will not contain enough information and analysis to earn
· As customary, use 12-font Times New Roman and double
· Use headings and subheadings thoughtfully and
· Please submit either a word document (.doc, .docx) or
pdf document (.pdf).
· All unquoted writing must be original. So, make sure
that any “borrowed” text is clearly quoted in quotation marks and its source is
cited. Please refer to the “Academic Integrity” portion of the syllabus for
· Each submission must contain a formatted and complete
references section at the end. The specific formatting style is your choice,
but each source must include an author, publication title, publication date,
and any other relevant information (e.g., website, publisher, etc.). Short, in- text citations must be used in the
main body of the report to inform the reader of the sources of information
· Any student’s name not contained in the submission
will not receive credit for this assignment.
· The report and presentation must be professional in
appearance and content, including containing correct spelling, grammatical, and
other technical writing criteria.
· Your midterm project should be submitted via Blackboard-Assignments/Projects