Can you do the deliverable #2 and #3?
Place your order today and enjoy professional academic writing services—From simple class assignments to dissertations. Give us a chance to impress you.
Order a Similar Paper
Order a Different Paper
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Due Date: Wednesday, May 15, 2019 at 11:59 p.m.
- Use each company’s most recent Form 10-K to read the debt footnote(s). Answer the following questions and include the answers in your deliverable:
- Does each company use short- or long-term debt?
- Is the debt from banks or is it publicly traded?
- Does the debt carry covenants that provide protection to creditors?
- Was there any mention of default or renegotiated covenants?
NOTE: See Financial Statement Analysis & Valuation, Appendix C, pages C-18 and C- 19 for an example.
- Using the Excel worksheet provided separately, compute the following ratios for three years for each company:
- Return on equity
- Times interest earned
- Current ratio
- Quick ratio
- Debt-to-equity ratio
Compare the ratios calculated over time for each company. Is the company more or less liquid or solvent? Compare the companies to determine which company is more liquid and solvent. Include the results of this work in your deliverable.NOTE: See Financial Statement Analysis & Valuation, Appendix C, pages C-28 and C- 31 for an example.
- Conclude with an assessment about each company’s liquidity or solvency. You should express an opinion about whether each company has an appropriate level and types of debt and whether you expect each company to continue operating with its existing capital structure.NOTE: See Financial Statement Analysis & Valuation, Appendix C, pages C-30 and C- 31 for an example.
Financial Analyst New Hire Instructions and Training Program
Summarize the result of your work in a formal deliverable before submitting it to the dropbox assigned in TritonEd. Use the ODH letterhead provided separately as the basis for formatting your deliverable. In addition, the Excel worksheet used for your calculations should be submitted in the same dropbox as the deliverable
Due Date: Monday, June 3, 2019 at 11:59 p.m.
- Using the Excel worksheets provided separately, complete a parsimonious forecast and discounted cash flow valuation for each company. Include a screen capture of the results in your deliverable.
- Summarize in your deliverable key notes to the forecast and valuation for each company, explaining your main assumptions and providing sources for your assumptions where applicable.
2. Based on the results of your forecast and valuation, answer the following questions for each company and include the answers in your deliverable:
- Is the stock is over- or under-valued based on your valuation?
- What are the two main reasons you believe the stock is over- or under-valued?
- When you review information from analysts and other experts on the Internet, dotheir comments and conclusions support your conclusions about the stock valuation you have prepared? When answering this question, include support from at least one reputable analyst or expert to support the validity of your conclusion.
- Based on comparison of your company’s stock price to your valuation, would you recommend buying this company and, if so, at what price per share?
Summarize the result of your work in a formal deliverable before submitting it to the dropbox assigned in TritonEd. Use the ODH letterhead provided separately as the basis for formatting your deliverable. In addition, the Excel worksheets used for your calculations should be submitted in the same dropbox as the deliverable.
Like last time, Please do the work in the docx file “Orange Dog Project” I provided. There are an example work you may reference on. Thank You!!