BSC Flexibility and the Customer Perspective (SLP2)
Place your order today and enjoy professional academic writing services—From simple class assignments to dissertations. Give us a chance to impress you.
Order a Similar Paper
Order a Different Paper
For Module 2, consider your organization’s mission and strategy from the
perspective of its potential, prospective, and present customers. In
this section of the assignment you’ll begin to identify objectives and
measures relevant to that perspective.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Once you’re reasonably clear on
what’s involved, think about your organization and its
recipients/whatever-you-wish-to-call-them, and then:
- Identify at least three objectives for the organization’s customer service perspective and show how they relate to the mission, vision and strategy of the organization.
- For each objective, develop at least one meaningful performance measure (metric).
- For each objective, identify at least one expected level of performance (target).
- For each objective, identify at least one new action or program that
needs to be developed to ensure successful implementation of the
organization’s strategy (initiative).
- Comment briefly on the relationships of the customer service
objectives that you’ve identified here to the financial objectives that
you identified in the Module 1 SLP assignment. How do they help to
fulfill those objectives? If they don’t (and they don’t have to), what
makes them more important than objectives that would relate to finances?
- Finally, do you wish to make any changes to your Module 1 objective write-up in light of your Module 2 experience?
Here’s a table that you may wish to copy and fill in (the boxes are
expandable – take all the space you need to be complete in your
descriptions. No more than 2-3 pages should be necessary.)