For the purposes of this assignment, assume your intended audience is a school review board made up of teachers, parents, and community members. The review board has requested each teacher’s portfolio which should also include a personal philosophy statement. Your portfolio will be completed later.
Remember, your statement should be short – ideally no more than a one-page, single-spaced document which encapsulates your personal teaching beliefs and instructional practices.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Your personal statement should answer the following questions:
- Why is education your field of choice?
- How will you demonstrate instructional leadership in your position?
- What are your values, beliefs, and aspirations as a teacher?
- How have you grown as an educator over the last school year?
- How do you ensure that you will treat students as individuals and inspire them to pursue their interests, differences, and preferences?
Personal statements may answer the following questions:
- What do you bring to the classroom that is unique?
- How do you approach each day in the classroom?
- How do you bring out the best in each student?
- What goals have you established and/or achieved with your students?
Once you have completed the assignment, save a copy in MS Word format (.doc or .docx) and use the tool below to upload a copy of your work.