As a culminating task for this course, reflect on your own beliefs, expectations, and practices.
- When dealing with disciplinary issues, do I focus on strategies and practices that ensure every student feels respected? How?
- What importance do I personally place on punishment in addressing student misbehavior?
- How effective am I at being non-judgmental and authentic as a listener?
- What is my role in using restorative practices?
- What are my personal goals in using restorative practices?
- How often do I engage students in working with classmates to solve problems?
- Is my process mostly democratic or mostly autocratic?
- How proficient am I in using affective statements and questions? What do I need to learn or practice?
- What support do I need from my peers and administration in engaging in restorative practices, even in informal interventions?
- How can I model a commitment to taking the time and making the effort to promote the necessary cultural shifts?
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now