As a culminating task for this course, reflect on your own beliefs, expectations, and practices.
- When considering the most important elements used in evaluation of student performance for grading and reporting, do you believe you use them fairly and effectively? How?
- Describe how your expectations for student learning and achievement are reported and reflected on in the evaluation process, including how they are stated on report cards or reports to parents.
- How do you explain what the grades represent to your students and their parents?
- How do you hold students accountable for the participation and behavior in completing assessments including preparation for, and completion of standardized tests? How do you support them?
- Do you believe there should be penalties for late or missed work that is required for evaluation? Why or why not?
- What item or items do you consider to be the clearest indicator(s) of student achievement in grading and reporting?
- How do you communicate evaluative practices and results with parents?
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now