As a culminating task for this course, reflect on your own beliefs, expectations, and practices.
- What aspects of creating a brain-compatible lesson plan will I find most challenging?
- What should I look for if my students appear to be having problems with attention or memory?
- How might I create a model brain-compatible classroom and share what I am trying to do with other teachers?
- Have I considered my own reactions to stress in the classroom? Have I planned a response mechanism? What are early indicators that this is a problem?
- How much do I need to know about my students in order to plan effectively for time for reflection? What factors in my lesson plan affect the amount of reflection time needed?
- How can I benefit from what I now know about what is going on in the brains of my students as part of the natural learning cycle?
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now