As a culminating task for this course, reflect on your own beliefs, expectations, and practices.
- Make a list of the ways in which students demonstrate their learning in your classroom. How varied is the list?
- How might group strategies work in your classroom? What group strategies might you use?
- In what ways do you use visualization and graphic representation in your classroom?
- What inquiry strategies do you use in your classroom? How will you be able to differentiate these strategies?
- Explain how you will use writing to help students clarify their thinking.
- How can journaling be an effective writing strategy for your students? What clearly defined purpose might you have for the use of journals in your class?
- Which of the strategies discussed in this course are most appealing to you for use in differentiating instruction in your classroom? Why?
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now