THE INSTRUCTIONS ARE WRITTEN BELOW, PLEASE READ AND FOLLOW THOSE DIRECTIONS!
TOPIC: Effects of social media on college students.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
In addition to the citation, each annotation should include a concise summary of and evaluation of each of the sources. Each annotation should be a strong paragraph (about 150 words), double spaced. The annotations should be alphabetized by citation, just as you would alphabetize your works cited.
- Create an MLA formatted Annotated Bibliography that lists and annotates at least FIVE independently researched scholarly and/or critical articles on the topic you have chosen to write about. Credible sources may include scholarly articles, newspaper articles/ editorials, news organizations such as NPR or CNN, reliable websites like .gov or .edu.
- Develop a tentative thesis statement. Write your thesis above your annotations.
Create an annotation for each of your sources. Each annotation should include:
- an MLA formatted citation
- a summary of the source in your own wording and style (about 100 words)
- an evaluation of the credibility of the sources and how the source supports your argument and will fit in your essay (at least 50 words)