ACC SLP MODULE 4 Financial Accounting
Financial Statement Analysis
The financial statements tell a story about the financial health of a business at a given point in time. The purpose of this SLP is to apply ratio analysis to assess financial health of a publicly held corporation. Use the financial statements identified in the Module 4 case to compute three ratios, one for each of the three following categories
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- Liquidity (solvency),
- debt service, and
First, you have already applied ratios to the ABC Company in modules 2 and 3. You can choose the same ratios or introduce new ratios based on the three categories above. Verify that at least one of the ratios is included in the IBISWorld database.
- Show the name of the company that is being analyzed.
- Indicate the year covered.
- Identify the ratios and show your computations.
Next, respond to the following questions.
- Comment on the purpose and information conveyed by each ratio.
- What did you learn about the company by reviewing the three ratios?
- What is your conclusion about liquidity, debt, and profitability for this company?
- How successful is the company relative to the industry average and leaders in its industry? Indicate the industry and specialty industry report used for comparison. Write two paragraphs or more. Include ratios found in the IBIS database to support your conclusion.
ACC 201 Assignment information:
ABC Sheet Reference:
Module 3 Statement for assignment reference: