5 Simple Accounting Questions
Place your order today and enjoy professional academic writing services—From simple class assignments to dissertations. Give us a chance to impress you.
Order a Similar Paper
Order a Different Paper
1. What is the future value of $500 a year for nine years compounded annually at 11%? How much will the future value of $900 for nine years compounded annually at 11% be?
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
2. After placing $8,000 in a savings account paying annual compound interest of 7%, calculate the amount that will accumulate if it is left for 10 years?
3. What is the present value of a $650 perpetuity discounted back to the present at 12%? What is the present value of the perpetuity?
4. To pay for your education you have taken out $28,000 in student loans. If you make monthly payments over 13 years at 6% compounded monthly, how much are your monthly student loan payments?
5. How much do you have to deposit today so that beginning 11 years from now, you can withdraw $9,000 a year for the next eight years (periods 11 through 18) plus an additional amount of $18,000 in the last year (period 18)? Assume an interest rate of 8%. What is the amount of money you would need to deposit today?